Thursday, June 30, 2011

Merial Frontline Plus Flea and Tick Control for Cats and Kittens Review-Is It The Best Flea And Tick Control?

My cat (Kinky) has been an adorable friend for the past 5 years.He is quite a cute cat,but playful and sometime he could be stubborn. It was early in the month of may that Kinky that is my cat was not as playful as he used to be.He takes most of time scratching with his paws his furs and body.What came to my mind was he could have been infected with flea and tick.It is not that such infection had affected him before,so I couldn't think of any immediate solution except that I have heard my friends talk about Merial Frontline plus flea tick control being effective in flea and tick control.

Effective Merial frontline plus flea and tick control

I then took Kinky to my vet and he recommended I give merile frontline plus flea and tick.Indeed,when I applied this treatment on him,within 24 hours the itching left him so is the flea.The vet doctor prescribed I use it every month and applied it at least twice every month.
Advantage over other Cheap Frontline plus

For kinky ,Merial Frontline did the magic it took care of the flea or tick in 2 or 3 days.I could see for my self the fleas fall off his furs as well as the fleas egg all dead.I could remember I had some busy schedule at work and I forget to apply the frontline flea control,In less than 2 days,the fleas came back in high quantity because the fleas egg was allowed to hatch and grow for those days I failed to treat Kinky with Merial frontline plus flea.

Long Lasting Flea and Tick Treatment

As soon as I saw him do the scratching again,I appplied frontline plus and it was all gone and Kinky became lively and active again.

i don;t think I would ever go any other flea and tick control treatment.Merial frontline plus is the best I had seen work this well.May I mention his main features here at this point;

Features of Merile Frontline Plus Control For Cats And Kittens
  • Size: 6 doses
  • Flea, flea egg, lice, and tick control for cats and kittens
  • 6-dose supply provides flea, flea egg, chewing lice, and tick relief for up to 6 months
  • For all cats aged 8 weeks and older
  • Easy 3-step application process
  • Package measures 5.8 x 1 x 4.5 inches; includes limited Satisfaction Guarantee

Negative Side Of this Frontline plus flea and tick control

  1. It is difficult for one to squeeze out the plastic container as smooth and easy as one would want.i think the manufacture should note that and make its container flexible for easy squeezing.
  2. My cat develop some allergic reaction to it.In 24 hours of using it,he suddenly had bald burned spot of 2 quarters size.It looks like a chemical burn.However,my vet was able to handle that for me.

Positive of Merial Frontline Plus Control For Cats And Kitten
  1. It works faster than any other treatment
  2. Its effectiveness last longer than any other flea and tick control treatment for up to 6 months.

In a nutshell, Merial Frontline Plus Flea and Tick Control for Cats and Kittens, 6 Doses
is just right and the best for combating fleas,lice or ticks in your pets.It is effectiveness and lasting flea and tick treatment merge in one.

1 comment:

  1. We really loves our pet, either dog or cat. We give the best for them: best food, best health, best cleanliness as well as best cloths or accessories. We don't want them to suffer from tick and flea, that why we give the best product that kills tick and flea. As i search in the market i found the Frontline Plus, I try those and it is really very effective, why not try it now and let your pet experience the tick and flea free. For more info visit http://www.cheapestfrontlineplus.com/

    ReplyDelete